I joined the group several months ago but was not participating due to two
suirgeries on my shoulder for a  rotato cuff tear. [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D [D
 [A [D. Obviusly I cannot type good! I am 47 yeares old and has had PD for 7 years. It started as pains in the last fingers and was not diagnosed for a year.
Now it is quite obvious. It mainly involves my right side. I am still working
 but have cut down to half a day. I am taking Eldepryl 5mg,Two Sinemet 50-200 CR
and one Sinemet 25-100.No family history of PD but several members with Diabetes.
I have been using Fava beans for the last month but have not found any significant improvement. This is a very lively, caring and intelligent group and I am happy to be a part. Will keep in touch.
Gupta from the Carolinas.