Donna--what a bummer---I do hope you have plenty of good support, both
practical and emotional, to get you through this. Family? Good friends?
Co-workers,if still working? And don't forget the option of counseling,
which can offer many good things to you in dealing with feelings, assessing
your options, and so on--as a retired therapist I have helped many wonen--and
men too--deal with such situations and come out the other side. The PD adds
another whole level of stress for you, of course, but I'm glad you're here with
 us--stay connected!
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter 78 today/6+ Oxford,OH