I know this does not help your brother but there is a new drug out and I've
heard that it has been real good for people with sleeping problems. It is
called melatonin. Here in the states in can be bought over the counter in
health food stores.

Many PD people have writting problems, there letters finally get so small
that it is almost impossible to read them.My husband for one, so guess who
does all the writting.

Hope this helps somebody.

Have you seen the article on WWW. about the woman who has helped herself with
herbs???? You might like to access this site:

http://www.ceri.com/annetta.htm

It is an interview with this lady,makes very interesting reading.

Hope I have helped someone along the way.

Charlotte   Care-giver