Jim,

The phone tree sounds like a great idea.  Our support group meeting is
Monday evening, so I can get a list of people willing to be included
then.  I'll forward them to you.

Thanks for the newsletter.  Since it's from Pittsburgh, I figured you
sent it.  I'll put you on our mailing list, too, so you can be updated on
what's happening at ole Wash U in St. Lou.

I wish I could be joining you in Washington, but really feel the need to
be at work for the countdown.  If you can have PAN send me materials,
I'll keep hammering away at Ashcroft.  I haven't given up on him yet.

I just got home from my retirement dinner, at which the school district
superintendet put in a plug for the Udall Bill, encouraging people to
contact our legislators about it and announcing that he had personally
called our senators to solicit their support!  What a nice retirement
surprise!  We'll wear Ashcroft down yet, and where he goes, Bond will
follow.  THIS IS THE YEAR!

Give my regards to my buddies at the Forum.  I'll be there in spirit.

Pat