I am new to the network and would like to introduce myself.  I am a retired
professor and am a caregiver for my husband who has had Parkinson's Disease
for the past 8 years--at least that is the length of time since he was
diagnosed.  It is a 24 hour job and I am glad to have someone (plural) to
"converse" with.
        Last year we went to Mayo in Rochester, Mn, to see if he would be a
candidate for a Pallidotamy surgery and the answer was negative.  He does
not have tremors or tic, but does have the "frozen feet".
        I would like to "talk" to another caregiver.
        Thanks for the help.

        Vesta