>Has anyone else experienced the immediate mood elevation following a
>dose of Sinemet? One reminder that it's time for a booster dose is that I
>start to feel "down" and anxious, and within minutes afterward I feel
>better. This effect was reported in the literature and noted in Current
>Science Reviews for January 1996, but I didn't notice it then.
>Cheers,
>
>Joe
>

>J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
>3527 Cody Road
>Sherman Oaks CA 91403

Joe, it doesn't work that quickly for me. It takes maybe an hour and it is
gradual, but it sure is helpful to know that my mood can be raised from
feelings of bleakness and depression to a sunny outlook. It sure beats the
hell out feeling down. To me this aspect of Sinemet is the one of the  best
reasons for taking the drug.

                                                                        Peace,

    John