I agree with you (John); that message I referred to originally does sound
like a late night infomercial. I did some further checking and found a
webpage at: http://ceri.com
I'm not exactly sure what to make of it. I can't tell if it's a research
effort, a think-tank or a modified Life Extension Foundation. I hope many of
you will check out this website and post your thoughts, insights, etc. Any
of our group in Mexico that might have knowledge about the manufacturer of
the 'Liquid Deprenyl Citrate'; please tell us if you know anything about
this or if there is any way to verify anything on the liquid Deprenyl. I
would remain dubious unless I could obtain an independent labs' analysis on
the exact contents of the liquid deprenyl coming from Mexico.
Waiting to hear from everyone...
Lisa Carper