I have a copy of the Anita Freeman interview as well as a list of the
supplements she takes with the liquid deprenyl citrate, which she
considers the cornerstone of her therapy.  To my knowledge, she's the
only person able to stop taking sinemet with no ill effects, though
others are now imitating her regimen.

I agree with the need for quality control, and wonder what can be done to
encourage the manufacture of this drug in the U.S.  Ms Freeman claims
that doctors equate liquid deprenyl with Eldepryl, but they aren't the
same in that people react to them differently, and it's the liquid
deprenyl that produces this miraculous response.

I'd be glad to send a copy of the information to anyone who wants it.
Just give me your address. (It's a bit long for the listserv.)

Pat Schark