Dear all Udall bill hopefuls,
Deborah Pryce-Ohio, 15th District replied to a letter written to her
explaining to me what H.R.1462 was about.  She understood how important
funding for Parkinson's research was etc. etc.. She was glad I had contacted
her and given her my thoughts on the issue.  Her final paragraph commented
that she would keep my thoughts in mind should Congress consider the Morris
K. Udall Parkinson's Research, Education and Assistance Act.
What did she say?  Is this good?  Is she out of the picture until it is
approved?  I didn't pay enough attention in my high school goverenment class
and am confused.  Anybody?
The other thing is - could I hear from those PDers that have stopped working
or are thinking about it.  What was your criteria; age, no choice, falling,
speech difficulties, transportation, nausea, writing, didn't like working,
independently wealthy, etc. all of the above?  How do you know you shouldn't
be driving?  I feel like I drive like I walk, staggering about.  Although I
haven't driven into any walls, I tend to end up on the berm alot and stall
with the clutch at lights.  My speech tends to get alot of "What did you
say?" questions.  Am I looking for an excuse to quit, I'm always so tired but
then I'm not a morning person?  And once I don't go out to work, that's it,
no more interaction with people in non- sick situations.  What did you do?
 Anybody, again?
Thanks,
Patricia of [log in to unmask]