Vesta,
I am a caregiverfor my wife Carol 59 diag 9+yrs. who had symptoms for
a few years berofe that.  I am an unretired Professor who has to be
out of town for two nights during the academic year.  Normal
retirement is 6 yrs off.  Any sooner will be costly.  We hope we'll
be able to hold things together untill then.  We are  very satistied
members of oour local HMO (Fallon) and through a referal from them
with Mass Gen Hosp (Carol participated in the Datatop research
program there.) She has two good neuro"s DRS> Pascerlli(spelling
wroug) and Fink resp.She has "freezing" and tremor (RLS).  She takes
SIn, SinCR, and Permax plus many vit's.  Rhght now her OFF times hve
increased. (two highly stressful occurances A fall on the ice aboout
4-5 wk ago shoulder pain Torn rotator cuff???  trying PT and time to
see if it will heal, if not surg. and her mother who has some
dementia has moved in with us for 2-6 weeks.)  Carol will have to
adj. her meds. at least for a while.  ( In a seperate post,I'll be
asking for advise on preparing for a possible hospital stay for the
ortho.  I'll wait until I have more details both of the stay and her
specific concerns.)  My students will tell you I talk fast.  Anyone
who sees me doing this will tell your that I don"t type fast. I'm
going to leave now to reviewthe rest of the PD and caregivers list
(you might be interested in the second list which is for caregivers
and is active ,but much less active than the main PD list.)  There is
also a CHAT CHANNEL available.  I'll forward info on each "off the
list" directly to you . Lookforward to talking to you again.

Best wishes for long and happy ON times.

Phil