I am not the expert Joe was asking for, but rather the experienced patient.
 I had a very difficult time with curling toes and feet (dystonia) for about
six months last year....occurring 35-45 minutes after taking a CR......I was
takin 6 per day (50/200).

I was switched to 10/100's and replaced one CR with two 10/100's every three
or four days.....to a total of 1 CR and 6 10/100's and 1 25/100 per day.  The
dystonia magically ended on the day after I reached a level of 150
carbidopa.....I have never again experienced dystonia that is disabling as
this had become.

Rita Weeks