J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 15:49:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: J.R. Bruman <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Linda S. Breedlove" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Sinemet high

Linda, good question. I have read that dopamine is the addictive agent
in both cocaine and tobacco (not nicotine). I've also done a little
reading about differential diagnosis of PD mimics (perhaps you saw my
posting) and, although the experts don't say so, response of motor
symptoms to dopamine replenishment is probably the most reliable
indicator of PD. If it is PD, you're lucky, the others are much less
treatable by anything.
Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road