There is a LOT of published scientific discourse about possible environ-
mental cause of PD, and very few clues (one is well water and a rural
setting). I suggest you try a search in a local medical library if you
can. As for PSP, there is not much about etiology. It seems to be a
variant of PD in which additional areas of the brain degenerate, levo-
dopa treatment is less effective, and general decline is faster.
Cheers,
Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road