Marilyn,
Thank you for your reply.  There are twenty three days until summer break.
 I'm sure there is some burn-out, I work in a school system with high school
learning disabled, developmentally handicapped, severe emotional handicapped,
and disadvantaged either financial or academic.  I'll wait till this summer
and try to make some decisions.  I appreciate your input and information.
It's something knowing your future but not knowing it.  Knowing certain
things will happen to you but when and how much really not clear.  I'll
always be trying to make some sense out of this PD stuff.
Thanks,
Patricia  59, one year plus