Donna,
I haven't been in the divorce boat but my husband and I went through the
"mid-life crisis" scow tour.  Is your life mate in his 40's, hates his job,
the way his life is going, hates the way the kids are turning out (if there
are kids), hates where he lives, hates everything you do or don't do, doesn't
even like his car, etc.etc.?   Check out "Passages" by Gail Sheen ( not sure
of the spelling).  It goes through the stages we experience as we age, not
ending with those teen years.  Good luck.  We'll keep a good thought for you.
Patricia & Duane (stayed with babies' mother after all).\
59, one year plus - 62, scared but trying