Re: Stress

I think this is a good opportunity to share with the group one of the most
important books I have read: "Dr. Dean Ornish's Program for Reversing Heart
Disease"  By Dr. Dean Ornish, Ballantine Books, 1990, 1996. Dr Ornish has
developed a data base covering a span of 20 years that show that about 90%
of open heart operations are not necessary. If people will just change their
eating habits, and adopt an attitude of "I am going to work at getting
better", he shows they will!  One of the major contributers to heart disease
is stress. He suggests that by changing life style and diet not only do we
live longer but the quality of life is much better. I tend to be very
skeptical of medical claims, but he has good statistics. READ THIS BOOK!!

                                                                        Pease,

John