Hello Brian Collins

I am another UK subscriber, on behalf of my father (aged 60, diag. 3 yrs
ago). Welcome to the list!

UK question: can anyone tell me the best place to find out about
whether/how my father can obtain a disabled parking permit? I presume he
would have to be registered disabled - how complex a procedure is this
and how does he prove he has a lot of difficulty walking? (He does have
another foot problem as well as PD, and it is the two together which
give him such a lot of trouble that being able to park anywhere would
make his life a lot easier.)

Katie

Katie Moore                       International Union of Crystallography
Senior Editorial Assistant        5 Abbey Square
                                  Chester CH1 2HU
[log in to unmask]                     England
FAX +44 01244 314888              WWW http://www.iucr.ac.uk/welcome.html
Information on the status of a paper to be published by the IUCr can now
be obtained by its authors via the WWW at
               http://www.iucr.ac.uk/journals/status.html