Dear friends,

My mother was recently qiven Parlodel as an option to help decrease
dyskinesia and to get off the Amantadine she had been taking.  The initial
weeek on the Parlodel was a complete disaster with nausea, freezing
episodes, and complete lack of mobility.  The effects far out weighed any
proposed benefits of taking Parlodel.  My question to you is:
1) What other experiences have people had with Parlodel?
2)  Has anyone tried to add the Parlodel to Orange Juice and take it as you
would liquid Sinemet?
3)  Permax has not yet been tried and any information on its effectiveness,
ability to disolve to liquid for, and dosages in others would be appreciated.

Thanks one and all in advance

Bill

Bill Bell