Dear Barbara:  Thank you for helping me to finally crack the code of this
list.  To you and the list:  I was diagnosed January 1990 and have been on
deprenyl and atamet almost ever since.  I was feeling pretty good until I
heard about the British Medical Journal of, I think, Dec. 16, 1995, report by
an A.J. Lees about the higher death rate among takers of deprenyl.  However,
last evening I read some of the articles on the intereneet and discovered an
oldish study of dogs on deprenyl and the dogs who were taking it seemed to
age less rapidly than the ones who didn't take it, so my gloom let up a bit.
 If anybody knows anything else about deprenyl, I'd like to hear about it.
 Best,  Sack