Zippo Bilbrok 3.0e8 wrote:

> Dear Kathrynne,
>
>         I cannot tell you how very happy I am to have you in this PD
> group.  I have found your information invaluable and look forward to
> reading any wisdom you care to share with us.
>
>         Thank you so much for being here.
> -----
> Sincerely
> Mary Ann

Thanks, Mary Ann, for the kind words. I must tell you, though, that I
have learned far more than I have shared, by being on this list. I
joined in the hope of being able to better help my clients with
Parkinson's and that has certainly happened. My thanks to all of you.
Best regards,
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,