      I have read the various postings re PD and occupation with much
interest. In my wife's case, we have no particular culprit we suspect. She
was wife, mother, and nursing home chaplain, none of which exposed her to
anything other than what all of us encounter in modern living.
      One of the members of our support group, however, raises an
interesting question. He is a relatively young-onset Parkie, early 50's,
and was a fireman. He says, without citing figures, that PD is common in
firemen,supposedly owing to their high exposure to carbon monoxide. Does
anyone have any information re this?
                 Best regards  --  Bob Howard

Bob Howard, occasionally knowm formally as:
Robert B. Howard
1320 Wisconsin St., Apt. 411
Hudson, WI 5401
CG for Lorraine 76/10+
e-mail <[log in to unmask]>        New address as of 5/3/96
Voice phone: (715) 386-3596
FAX: (715) 386-8589                    Manual reception, requires phone
call.