This is a different issue than Stephen B. Duff wrote about, it's one of
interest to anyone on the list taking Vitamin E.  Since Mr. Duff has been
involved in the processes of Vitamin E manufacture I am wondering if there
is any more concensus these days about the type of Vitamin E to take.  You
mentioned the plant manufactured dl-alpha tocopherl acetate.  When I look at
Vitamin E advertisements I find references to
        Pure D-Alpha Tocopherol
        Mixed Tocopherols (D-Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta Tocopherols)
        Distinction between TOCOPHEROL and TOCOPHERAL
If you have anything enlightening to tell us about selecting a Vitamin E
supplement I'm sure many of us would benefit.
        Thanks
        Larry Glenn
Larry Glenn