                                 RTK.NET Mail 149964   May 10 17:09:48 1996

Congratulations, Ivan!  I haven't met you personally, but from the work and
persistence you described in gaining 100% congressional cosponsorship for the
Udall bill, I think that your election is well-deserved.  I believe we will
be seeing more and more awards, nominations, and other forms of recognition
granted to individuals who have successfully worked for increased Parkinson's
research.  This type of recognition raises our chances of success in both
political lobbying and private fundraising efforts.  As Ed Long said in his
address to the PAN forum attendees, we are beginning to be seen as a force
to be reckoned with.

Thank you for working so hard and becoming so visible.

Sherri Cave