I mistakenly listed Tennessee as a state which hadn't been heard from
re cosponsors for the Udall Bill.   Senator Frist was the frist and
for a long time the only Republican on the key Senate Committee and 3
of their 8 Congressmen are cosponsors.  My apologies.  I was/am on
Cloud 9 after the success in Washington and its hard to see the paper
from the clouds.  I'm sure there are many hard workers in all the
states such as Lynn Walker from Tenn.  If we go to DC in mass again,
that appears to be the most effective way to cover a whole state, so
any who can should consider blocking out some time at the end of
June.  Next to that  try and find one person with PD in each
Congressional district to go and see your Congressman.  They'll be
home around Memorial day.  Flood their offices with phone calls and
letters.  THIS NEXT 6-8 WEEKS WILL DECIDE IF THE UDALL BILL WILL PASS
THIS YEAR.