>Hello,
>
>My father was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease about 4 years ago.
>He has recently taken a turn for the worse.
>
>His most urgent question right now is whether any one else experiences or has
>heard of PD patients experiencing an "unpleasent sensation in the head"
>He has described it alternately as, a buzzing, a tremmor inside his head, a
>contracting feeling.
>
>I welcome any/all responses
>-Daniella

Daniella - My wife, 76/10+, has had for several years a curious
throat/mouth/jaw  pain that remains something of a mystery. It does respond
to Sinemet. I believe that it is related to rigidity of the throat and jaw
musculature. It has been most difficult. Good luck to you and your father.

                Bob Howard

Bob Howard, occasionally knowm formally as:
Robert B. Howard
1320 Wisconsin St., Apt. 411
Hudson, WI 5401
CG for Lorraine 76/10+
e-mail <[log in to unmask]>        New address as of 5/3/96
Voice phone: (715) 386-3596
FAX: (715) 386-8589                    Manual reception, requires phone
call.