I've been monitoring this list for months for a co-worker.  She's a
wonderful young woman with two darling kids and a very supportive
husband.  I signed on after she told me that her mother had been
diagnosed with PD.  Your msgs have been a blessing to her and her family
as sources of information and inspiration.  Thank you.

Recent posts about exposure to pesticides perhaps triggering PD have
some relevance to her as her mother tended a huge garden for years.
Altho they also worked int he garden, my friend and her sister were not
exposed to pesticides from that source at the level of their mother.
But I do have a question.  Is there any way - after the fact - to reduce
the possibility of harm from exposure to pesticides and other chemicals?
 Mainstream or safe folk medicine/methods?

Also, one msg referred to someone who had Menieres for a few years
before PD, and the comment was made that after Permax was added to the
PD regime, the Menieres 'went away.'  I have an adult daughter who has
had Menieres for 12 years.  I would be very inerested in
comments/theories from the pharmacists/MDs/etal in our midst regarding
the possibility that the Permax was directly responsible (what would be
the connection?) rather than the Menieres doing what it sometimes does,
i.e., go....

Again, thanks, everyone, for the enlightenment.

Cindy Stringer ([log in to unmask])