Dear Lisa-- you've had some helpful replies to your question about PD
and "unreasonable behavior", but one additional thought comes to mind.
There IS dementia in perhaps 1/3 of PD patients, which can cause changes
in behavior. Sometimes this can be helped by meds--Clozapine is used a lot--
especially if it is related to med interaction, as has been suggested.
Also, a certain % of PDers ALSO get actual Alzheimers, which in many cases
makes for personality changes, one man in our support group was first diagnosed
 with AD, then with PD.  I hope the neuro involved is aware of all these
possibilities, and watching him carefully.  Let us know what happens...
Camilla Flintermann,CG for Peter,78/6+ Oxford,OH<[log in to unmask]>