NEW MEMBERS of PD list --this is to inform you of the availability of
the sublist CARE for caregivers.
Camilla Flintermann
This is an update about CARE (Caregivers Are Really Essential), the sublist
especially for PD caregivers (CGs). The need for such a list was evident from
feelings expressed on the main  list that there were times when CGs needed
to be able to "let off steam" in a place where this would not upset care-
partners (CPs).  Some of us have caregivers' support groups, where we can
safely express feelings, get practical support, and share experiences---
others do not. The CARE list serves this need, but DOES NOT shut off parti-
cipation by CGs on the main list.  We now have the use of a  listserv
through Miami University (Oxford,Ohio). This is a closed list, and CGs who wish
 to join CARE may send a request as follows:

          SUBscribe CARE (your full_name)

Instructions will then be sent to you as to how to proceed, when you have
been added to the list. List co-owners are myself and Jeff Jones.

Welcome aboard! Questions? email me or Jeff
           Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
           Jeff Jones <[log in to unmask]>