the most effective way to promote the Udall Bill is to personally
visit your elected officials.  Neither Michigan Senator is currently
a cosponsor.  Only six of 16 Congressmen are cosponsors.  They all
should be home for the Memorial Day recess.

Another way you can help is identifying people with Parkinson's who
are willing to participate in a national phone tree.  The goal is to
identify ten people with Parkinson's in every congressional district
who are willing to write or call their Congressman.  Optionally one
of these ten will have E-Mail thus facilitating activation of the
phone tree when needed this summer when key legislative action is
occurring.  It is desirable that one of the ten also be the person
who agrees to personally visit their Congressman.  We have a
compelling message that when delivered personally is difficult to
reject: a cure is close at hand.  Fund Parkinson's research equlivant
to other disease groups and reap significant economic benefits as
well as eliminating suffering of 1.5 million Americans.  Send me your
address and phone number by private E-Mail and I will call and/or
mail you additional information.

Preliminary plans are to have another advocacy Forum in Washington
D.C. the last week in June.  All those who missed the first one
should make appropriate plans so as not to miss out on the fun.