I've been racking my brain trying to think of chemicals we might have been
exposed to during the last few years.

Has anyone had exposure to cloridane?  The house we moved into 17 years
ago had been treated for termites with cloridane.  Then, each year we
would spray cloridane all around the edges of the house and 4 ft. out
to keep ants, spiders. etc. out.  Then they banned Chloridane...I'm
not sure of the way it was spelled....Still we had a good supply on hand
and continued to spray for probably another two years.  Lived in the
house a total of 17 years.  I have always wondered if exposure to the
chemical set my Lupus off?  Now I wonder if it has any bearing on my
husbands PD?  Makes one wonder.....  Anyone else had Chloridane in their
lives?

What do you do to help PD sleep at night?  My husband says he's awake
6 or more times a night.  What causes him to not to be able to sleep?
Hints, thoughts etc. welcome.

thanks,
nancy