>I cannot find a source of Liquid Deprenyl Citrate anywhere in Canada. Does
>anyone know of any sources and prices for LDC in the U.S., Mexico, Carribean,
>Europe, etc>

I located a source through the CERI home page. It's called B & B Freight,
they bring it from Mexico I think. Phone 619-661-0010. It's a rather odd
operation, pretty clandestine because the FDA puts heat on them according to
an article I read (also on CERI).

We live an hour from Mexico and plan on driving down this week to check the
pharmacias across the border in Nogales. I can let you know what we
discover. To order fron B & B you have to FedEx cash, and it's about $75 for
a one month supply. I'm hoping it's cheaper buying direct. I'm spoiled by
paying HMO prices for meds.

Kathie Tollifson