I read w/ great interest M. Tuchman's reports in yesterday's digest.  I am
forwarding a copy of Report #2, "Metronome may help Parkinson's sufferers" to
a local musical therapist who has been developing a number tapes/cds in her
work over the years because their underpinning rely on even beats such as
that found in a metronome.  A few years ago she worked w/ a local
Parkonsonian to develop "Music, Imagery, & Parkinsons Cassette."  I
personally use one called "Musicial Acupuncture Cassette," which I always
find soothing.  Altho I'm not affiliated w/ her in any way, I hope you won't
mind my letting you know how to get more info:  Rhythmic Medicine, 11445
Craig, Overland Park, Kansas 66210 (913) 696-1990; FAX (913) 696-1994; and
new toll-free # soon to be operational for those outside KC metro-area
1-888-JANALEAH (they just moved so it may be a few days before this # will go
through)

Barbara Blake Krebs