I had significant exposure to both Chloridane and DDT when i was young. I
remember   one time when I was about 12 when I painted the inside of my
grandfather's spray-rig with red lead primer.  Probably I injested enough
DDT on that occasion to set off all kinds of  negative health effects.
David L. Moreland