At 06:40 AM 5/6/96 -0400, you wrote:RE DAIRY PRODUCTS
 Hello Nigel.  I have the same result from dairy products , 3 hours lock up
is not uncommon.  Unfortunately I am a "Chocolate head" and once opened the
chocolate (as we all know)  must be consumed in the shortest possible time.
This definitely prevents spoilage;  It also helps if you select chocolate
with nuts in the middle (or on the side or anywhere really) just so long as
we devour as much protien as possible; we are going to suffer beyond any
shadow of doubt, so enjoy enjoy!!!!!!!
But seriously folks, I have switched to soy milk and in spite of it's having
lots of protien, it doesn't do the same damage to me ; we all seem to be
just that little bit different when it comes to reacting to various foods
and medications.
On a slightly different tack, I find that any food in "normal" quantities
will produce the same spifflifyng(spelling) results. I used to like the word
statuesque....not any more;  A normal size meal will stop me from walking
and the evening meal where most of the protien intake occurs is the worst. I
take extra sinemet(another 100/25) at that time.
        I hope this is opf some help to you.
 Regards, Philip
Philip Dunn