My father is on amantadine.  Why do some take amantadine and some
take Sinement.  We asked his nurse practitioner to put him on the capsule
form because his hand shook so when he poured the liquid he had trouble
taking a full dose.  Do you think he should use the liquid in the
morning?  He also experiences leg cramps and curling toes.  And is now
having a great deal of difficulty getting into bed -- he sits down
and swings his legs up but then he gets stuck there and can't seem
to inch down.  Any suggestions?  How do people respond to the problem
of not being able to stop when walking ... I really had a hard time
blocking him to get him to pause and take a couple of deep breaths
when we went for a walk last Saturday.  he was out of breath but
couldn't stop!

Hannah