1. total #hrs awake     14-16
2. total #hrs nap during day    1 (2-3 days week)
3. total #hrs un-interrupted sleep during night         4-5
4. total #hrs "on" on a good day        10
5. total #hrs "on" on a bad day         6
6. average length of time for meds. to kick in          30-50 minutes
7. when in an "off" period, do you persist and attempt to remain
"active"(that sure makes me laugh, if only my mask would permit it)or do you
relax and wait it out?

        mostly persist (slowly), sometimes read, pray, nap.

8. what is the most prevalent emotion you have when having a BAD day?
frustration

Dawn in Sydney, Oz