Some months ago someone on this service told how to get rid of dystonia in
the toes and legs.  They said, simply, to raise the foot as high as possible.
 I have tried this and it works.  I will lay on the floor and push my feet as
high as possible.  This means to support my rear with my arms.  The dystonia
goes away in seconds.  If you bring your legs down, the dystonia will start
again.  Maybe 5 to 10 minutes will break the dystonia and you can function
again.

Tired leg problems in the mid or late afternoon.  This is a very common
problem.  The way to solve this is to lay on the floor and rest your legs on
a coffee table or chair. Put a small pillow under the head and streach out
the arms.  You should limit your time in this postion to not exceed 30
minutes.  What I find along with many others, is, that after the 30 minutes
or so, we feel like a new person without PD.  The whole body seems to
respond.  It is a time of the day I find enjoyable.  Try, you may like it.

Regards,
Alan Bonander