John Cottingham,
        I certainly enjoyed meeting you and talking with you on your recent visit
to Loma Linda University Medical Center.
        On Dec. 5, 1995 you posted the abstracts from several articles by
R.Sandyk from the International Journal of Neuroscience on the use of magnetic
therapy in the treatment of Parkinson's Disease with unique identifiers
95080903, 95080907, 95013078, 94327299 and 95013064.   I have been unable to
track down these articles.  Would it be possible for you to send me copies of
these articles either through snail mail, the Digest or via private E-mail.
        Thanks friend.
        Don
Dr. Don Berns
4943 Del Monte Rd.