You wrote:

>John Cottingham,
>        I certainly enjoyed meeting you and talking with you on your
recent visit
>to Loma Linda University Medical Center.
>        On Dec. 5, 1995 you posted the abstracts from several articles
by
>R.Sandyk from the International Journal of Neuroscience on the use of
magnetic
>therapy in the treatment of Parkinson's Disease with unique
identifiers
>95080903, 95080907, 95013078, 94327299 and 95013064.   I have been
unable to
>track down these articles.  Would it be possible for you to send me
copies of
>these articles either through snail mail, the Digest or via private
E-mail.
>        Thanks friend.
>        Don
>Dr. Don Berns
>4943 Del Monte Rd.
>La Canada, CA 91011
>818-790-8812

Dr. Berns,

Perhaps you should speak with Dr. Iacono about these articles.  Dr.
Iacono was the co-author (with Dr. Sandyk) of several of them, this
back before Dr. Iacono embraced pallidotomy.

Best,

Bob
--

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.   Phone: 510-849-2555
Neurological Surgery              FAX:  510-849-2557

E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

CompuServe:  72303,3442
America Online:  BobFink          "Ex Tristitia Virtus"