From:   Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf of
Sent:   Wednesday, May 08, 1996 2:31 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: single people with parkinsn

Hi Barbara,

Do you know about the APDA Young Parkinsons Information and Referral Center?
 The Center publishes a Young Parkinsons Newletter and also offers a Young
Parkinsons Handbook free of charge.  We also help people find or start
support groups.  If you want to start a support group, we can offer you some
ideas and also publish info about your new group in our newsletter.  If you
want more info call 1/800-223-9776.

Susan Reese, RN, LCSW
APDA Young Parkinsons I&R Center
Glenbrook Hospital