As Forum Manager the Chronic Disease & Disoders Forum on The Microsoft
Network, I often receive email from users requesting information.  Following
is a copy of a message I received today from a fella named Mark.  Since
reference was made to PD, (and in a subsequent email, he mentioned he takes
Permax and Eldepryl), I thought to refer it to the PD group here to see if we
can add to Mark's small store of information about his disease.  I'll forward
any comments you may make on to him.  Please feel free to email me directly
with information rather than to take up everyone's time here on the list.

Thanks alot....

Barb Mallut

 Mark's message follows:

 My name is Mark T. Mossell,I was looking through the Web Site and I stumbled
on your section. I have an orphan disease that I didn't see listed,it's called
olivopontocerebellum atrophy.It is a diseae of the brain and it has some of
the properties of MS.& ,PARKINSONS .I was wondering if you have everheard of
it and if so do you know of any support groups. I am in contact with NORD, but
I have ahard time reading and writing so it's difficult for me to get in
contact with other people who are inflicted  with this disease(62 people in
U.S.) .Any

 help or suggestions you could give me would be greatly appreciated.