Hello my name is Colleen.  My father suffers from Parkinson's Disease.  He
is being treated in Winnipeg.  His neurologist has recommended him for
surgery in Toronto at the Toronto Hospital.  I am wishing to contact people
who have had surgery or who are waiting for surgery.  We would also
appreciate any other information about support groups in Toronto, and
accomodation near the hospital. If you can provide us with any information I
can be contacted at the following address:  [log in to unmask] (amy mckay).
Thanks so much I am looking forward to hearing from you.