A positive meeting was held with the following Representatives  or their aide regarding cosponsor the Udall Bill.  Mo Udall was quoted as saying  "I didn't always see the light, but I felt the heat."  This was in reference to hearing from is constitutent
.
Numrous people from the list have asked how they might help -- Call
or better arrange to visit these people during their Memorial Day
recess in their home districts.  DON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.  THIS
IS YOUR LIFE.  Your call to the offices of these Representatives should help bring the light or heat as the case may be. You can voice
your  opinion by calling  this toll free number 800-962-3524.
Archer-R-TX
Barrett-R-NE
Barton-R-TX
Bonilla-R-TX