Subject: Using computers with PD
Ref: Email from [log in to unmask]

My Parkinson's was diagnosed 16 yrs ago, so you will not be
surprised to hear that in the (fairly rare) times that I mis-
calculate and find my self "going off", the mouse on my computer
ends up chasing its tail across the entire screen! However, I have
found that if I disconnect the  mouse, and replace it with a
tracker ball, (If you are not familiar with this, it is like a
mouse turned on its back, and fitted with a much larger ball.)
I find that I can then cope with typing and controlling the
computer ( although it is very slow ). I would be lost without my
computer.
Don't give up !

Regards Brian Collins ( [log in to unmask])