Hi, everyone!

Very BUSY getting ready to address 5,000 delegates, guests and observers on
Saturday, May 18, at state Democratic Convention.

Have been assigned THREE MINUTES for my speech on supporting the Udall bill,
as an official platform plank.

That will be a challenge, physically and emotionally.

Thank you, Sherry, Ken, John, Nancy for encouraging messages.

A note on SLEEP: mine is severely disrupted by very painful toe curls and
general dystonia.  I use a cassette tape of waves hitting a beach to go to
sleep, but awaken in pain--can't seem to get enough dopamine, even from
Sinemet 50/200 CR + 1/2 of a Siinement 25/100  chewed up with orange juice at
bedtime.

Any suggestions for me?? Permax overdoses me--hyperkinesia and mental
fuzziness.

Ivan Suzman([log in to unmask])   46,PD9 years