On Wed, 15 May 1996 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Desperately need advocates in Florida for Udall Bill.  Please respond
> ASAP.

Exactly what would our duties be?  I'm a PD but my plate is quite full
with working full time as a Reference Librarian & being on THREE
committees with Freenet, Florida Library Association, and my Quilt guild.
 Above all I am Caregiver for my Husband who is Diabetic & suffers from
some yet u-named dementia.
If it is something I can do with the computer I'd be glad to help, but if
it's someother meeting I'd have to travel to, then that would be a
physical impossibility at this time.

Marjorie L. Moorefield
63/Pakinsonism/cerebellar degeneration/ 7.5 years