I don't keep up to date on my non-prescription PDR, it's 1987! neverthe-
less, here is an abbreviated list of products containing pseudoephedrine
(either hydrochloride or sulfate):
Actifed, Benadryl, Benylin, Bromfed, Congestac, Contac, Cotylenol,
Cremacoat, Dimacol, Dorcol, Extra Strength Sine-Aid, Fedrazil, Head and
Chest Cold Medicine (Vicks), Mediquell, Novahistine, Pediacare, Robitussin,
Ru-Tuss, Ryna, Sinarest, Singlet, Sinutab, Sudafed, Tylenol, Ursinus,
Vicks Day Care, Afrinol, Chlor-Trimeton, Disophrol, Drixoral.
Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403