I saw someone asking about a Trackball Mouse for their computer....
In a catalog called...Global Computer Supplies
                      175 Ambassador Dr., Dept. 71
                      Naperville, Il 60540

there is a trackball mouse...it says:

Trackball has two buttons positioned on either side for right or left-
handed users.  The third button unleashes "windodw Lock" so you can
keep one button depressed and move the mouse ball all with one hand.
Trackball's accelerator lets you move the ball slowly for pinpoint
precision or, roll it fast so your cursor flies.  Features opto-
mechanical technology for accurate pointing.  Windows compatible, includes
software drivers and pop-up menues for DOS applications.  Connects
to your PC, XT, AT, PS/2 or compatible serial port and includes a
DB-9 to DB-25 adapter.  5 3/4 w x 5 d x 2 high.

stock # GWC9239 - $54.95.

No, I don't have any connection with this company.  I was just ordering
supplies for my departments and came across it in the catalog, so I
thought I would pass the information on.

Thanks,

nancy