Here's another source for a mouse that is quite different from the last
one I sent you.  This might be better for those with shakey hands.  It
is a lot more expensive.  Here's what it says about it..

RemotePoint Interactive Wireless Mouse
Free yourself from the confines of your mouse pad.  The wireless, hands-
held remote point interactive mouse allows you to walk freely around the
room during computer presentations.  In fact, this powerful unit lets
you enjoy one-handed pointing, clicking and dragging from as far away
as 40 ft. This ergonomically-designed unit is perfect for right or
left-handed use.  To set up, simply unblug your mouse or trackball and
plug in the Remote Point receiver.  Then just aim the remote and press
the button!  Transmitter operaties on 2 "AAA" batteries.
item #
D82A-20670  Macintosh   weight 1.0 lbs  price $199.
D82A-20671  IBM-DOS
D82A-17779  IBM-DOS                            129.

ProPoint Remote Interactive Mouse similar to other two units above,
but on a 6 ft. serial interface cable  (info. re: bottom one.) oops
middle one is $199. too.

This is in a catalog called:
Highsmith
1-800-558-2110

>From a catalog called:
BT Office Products International
1-800-546-1267

In this one I found:
New. Alps Glide Point Pointing Device
Simply glide your finger over the surface to control your PD; to
double-click an icon, just tap your finger on the surface or use
buttons below.  Features 400dpi resolution and programmable third
button.  Compact, lightweight IBM compatible pointing
device plugs into serial and PS/2 ports-includes PS/2, DB-9 and
DB-25 adapters.  Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.  size
2 3/4 x 3  weight 2 oz.
APS00892  Mfg. NO. 10089200  price $87.

There is one more catalog that might have better prices.  It's called
MEI....right now, I can't find one...When I find it, I will check
and see what it has.

Hope this helps!