this won't keep the masked face from happening too quickly but but for my
masked face i find
chewing gum provides immediate relief from the tension i feel around my
mouth.  cosmetically, i feel it also eliminates the dour masked expression.

since i started with the gum it also eliminated the annoying question
from others as to why i look so sad...  now i occasionally hear why are
you cracking your gum so hard!!

sometimes you can't win for losing.

Dale Williams

On Wed, 8 May 1996, Nancy Perry wrote:

> Question...RE: Mask..
>
> Is there anything that can be done to keep the mask face from happening
> too quickley?  Did you do anytype of "face exercises"?  We're new to
> this.  I've been having my husband practice smiling, frowning, all the
> expression type of things.
*snipped*